Shelled sunflower seeds can be toasted in the skillet with tamari and then salt them lightly to serve as an appetizer. You can also caremlizar salads or add them to spice up breakfast.
Package of 500g.
Sunflower seeds are a food hipergras, rich in minerals and some vitamins. Containing, per 100 g of product:
- 49.57 g of lipids,
- 8.76 g of carbohydrates
- 22.78 g of protein.
They have a dry matter content of 92.53%,
- ether extract of 32.65%,
- crude fiber, 26.61%,
- ash 3.72%
- nitrogen-free extract of 16.08%.
Energy value per 100 g is 570 kcal or 2390 kJ.
In terms of vitamin and mineral composition (per 100 g of product) stand out for their high content
- Phosphorus, with 705 mg,
- 354 mg magnesium
- Vitamin E with 4.5 mg.
- Consumption of pipes helps prevent circulatory and cardiovascular problems, as their acid content reduces the risk of occurrence of these symptoms.
- Help reduce injuries and are highly recommended for athletes.
- Are beneficial to brain activity due to its high levels of phosphorus and magnesium.
- Vitamin E is recommended for skin nutrition, as it is also an antioxidant.
- Calcium containing it a good choice for those who can not eat dairy. As for athletes, children or pregnant women suffer some kind of decalcification or osteoporosis.